Friday 17 February 2012

14th Feb. Valentines day. Having already accidentally guessed my valentines day present of going to see Richard III in Stratford Upon Avon and Will guessing his present of tickets for the Harry Potter exhibition I was still able to open my little present Will had sent over. He had made a little book with pictures of us and it was so lovely. In the evening Tanya, the girls, Snowy and I went to the Hardware Cafe in Titirangi for a valentines meal. We had a really nice time and there was the sweetest dumb couple out for a valentines meal together who spent the whole evening talking to each other in sign language. The food was really good and the desert was spectacular. I'd ordered a feta and bacon stuffed chicken breast which was nice but as I say desert topped it. Tanya and I shared our deserts so we each got half a slice of each others chocolate mousse cake and passionfruit mousse cake. The deserts also came with vanilla ice cream and fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment