Sunday 5 February 2012

Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th Jan. Saturday - Boarded my flight at Sydney airport after denying Jonathan and Maddie breakfast for fear of being late! The flight was only 2hrs 30 so felt really short considering the last flight was 23. Rob had asked me to take a piece of cake for Tanya that Tanya had brought them for Christmas and I was relieved to get it through customs! Was met by Toby, Tanya, Sylvie and Mirabai and headed to the car where Toby and Sylvie pulled out party poppers. On arrival at their house in Titirangi, Auckland I met Snowy their gorgeous six moth old Maltese and had some time to unpack my things.We went out for dinner in the evening and I had some lovely thai style muscles.

my room

Snowy

view from the house
Sunday - Went to Titirangi market in the morning which was really nice. Very hippy with lots of bright multi-coloured clothing and hairy men. Mirabai and I got a choritzo sausage bun to share which was delicious with some fresh orange juice. I then brought a bookmark made of Paua which is a New Zealand shell. I spotted lots of lovely things but held off buying too much because of my already heavy suitcase. We then came back and Mirabai made a lovely lunch, after which we settled down to watch Merlin. Followed by a sunday roast made by Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment