Sunday 5 February 2012

bathing Snowy

Titirangi bush

wild flowers
Wednesday 1st Feb. Day with Sylvie today as everyone was out. Toby has gone off to Wellington filming for a few days and Tanya was back at work. We watched glee and had a late breakfast and then decided to get on with the task of bathing Snowy. He was very sweet and shrunk to half his size because of his huge fur. Unlike Ben he didn't growl and he even like Sylvie wipe away the mess from his runny eyes. After lunch I decided to go on a walk and took Snowy with me. However constipated Snowy had other ideas and kept sitting down because of his poohy bum so I took him back as I wasn't getting anywhere and went out alone. I came back to find Snowy had a very messy bum so we ended up having to clean him again! I was very pleased to have finished my book today and have started to read a series of books recommended by the family called the Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment