Friday 17 February 2012


Titirangi primary school
Monday 13th Feb. Went into Titirangi Primary school to meet the head teacher Gary Pearce and arrange when I could help out in classes to gain some experience for becoming a primary school teacher. Titirangi primary has 450 students with about three classes per year. It has a sea view, an outdoor swimming pool and even a worm farm! A year two class had asked for my help on a Monday afternoon where they have swimming in the first period which should be fun. I then asked for two afternoons with an older class as I had already had experience with year 1 and 2 at Hartpury primary. A year 5 class had responded to my email so I have arranged to work with them on Wednesday and Thursdays. I think I'll enjoy working at the primary school and am looking forward to starting on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment