Sunday 5 February 2012

Davies bay



entrance to davies bay
Tuesday 31st Jan. Walked down to Davies bay beach in reasonable sunshine. The weather has been ok but not as hot as you'd expect. Apparently its their worst summer in like 5 years due to the El Nino cycle. But anyway davies bay was so pretty and when I arrived there were only two small children playing on the beach. I had my packed lunch there and just sat and read for about 2 hours. It was so relaxing and when I eventually turned around I realised how far the tide had come in. It also started to drizzle with rain so I decided to leave before it got worse. The walk there had been very downhill so the walk back was a bit of a struggle. I decided to walk up a quiet hill backwards as it is easier only to be spotted by a resident who was looking at me suspiciously and remarked that it was a very steep hill! My steep walk had left me with a craving for cake so Mirabai and I went to the bakery and indulged in some goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment