Saturday 28 January 2012





my bathroom

my room
toilet/chair
Monday 23rd Jan. Have gone to stay with Marie and Tom, Tanya's aunt and uncle. They live in Elizabeth Bay in Sydney which is close to the red light district of King's cross! They look after the amazing property of an Australian millionaire and I got to stay in the fabulous guest apartment. Marie gave me a  tour of the house which really showed me how the other half live with 17th century tapestries decorating the stairs and an elevator. I also met Luce, Marie's daughter's miniature black schnauzer, who I immediately fell in love with. Marie and I then walked up to King's cross after Hip had dropped me and got groceries. There were only about four homeless people which is apparently very unusual! We came back and I went for a swim in the pool which overlooks the harbour. The weather hasn't been the usual aussie sunshine but it was still a nice treat. I then ended the day by watching eastenders in the cinema room, yes cinema room and skyping.

No comments:

Post a Comment